Welcome to the Pokemon Collectors Wiki!
The wiki about Pokémon merchandise that anyone can contribute to!
380 articles since 4 April 2009
What's New on Pokemon Collectors Wiki
- 26.11.2010 / The New Look
- Admin Sui Kune here! As you may have noticed, Wikia has implemented a forced layout change on every hosted wiki, including this one. The old (and in my opinion better) layout is no longer even an option, and I apologize greatly for that. I know this layout is rather counter-intuitive and takes a bit to get used to. I'll be working on it a little more to try to make it look better. Also, coming soon will be a Manual Of Style page, to make creating and editing pages much easier and consistent. Once that is done, we'll finally be ready for the proper unveiling!
- 18.03.2010 / And then there were two
- It's been pretty crazy around here the past few weeks. Fellow wiki'er Sui Kune has been working furiously alongside me to get more pages off of the ground to get this place in a solid enough state for proper release. If there are enough base pages for people to reference as templates, then we're all good to go!
- 26.06.2009 / Community Value
- The recent explosion across the wiki has been something of pure amazement. Keep up the good work! As a general housekeeping note: when using images from your own collection for references, instead of tagging under the image 'from X's collection', please place such a tag in the details of the image data when you upload it. That way the credit and where it comes from is data-tracked but it leaves the aesthetic of the pages nice and clean. Again, keep up the great work and keep making fantastic pages!
- 07.04.2009 / Slow and Steady...
- We're getting there slowly! Just another week or two for the skeleton to go up then everyone can have a good long play. Any sections like TCG sections for different Pokemon can go up ASAP, given the new Raichu section is the prime example of what we should be doing for the TCG, cataloging wise. English and Japanese are the major print runs for the TCG and thus reflect the most differences 90% of the time. Please be mindful to try and keep the listing of cards in relative order of release.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Or head on over to the Pokémon Collectors LJ community to catch up with members on a collectors level.